Tuesday, March 27, 2007

We're (Almost) Off! Well, by the time you read this we'll be off!


It's been a crazy, busy day and I'm just going to be so glad to get on that airplane and not have to think of what else to pack and where to pack it.


We have seven, yes SEVEN suitcases!! Half of those are for donations for two orphanages though.
Off to bed...or to Walgreens to get a watch since no one in our house seems to have a functioning watch....HOW did I forget to think about a watch??? We don't wear watches anymore....I guess because we have our cell phones.
Goodnight. We can't wait to post from China!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm always the most stressed getting ready to go! Have a great time! We are also packing to go. I'm sure we will just miss each other. I will have internet in China, and I'll be reading along. I'm very happy for you to finally be traveling to get your beautiful Mei Lin! What a sweet treasure you are about to recieve! I pray God blesses every detail of your trip! Stop worrying about you forgot. They have watches and everything else for sale in China!

Pam Krosley said...

I woke up praying for you this morning. I'm sure it was hard to say goodbye to Matt. I'm praying that you can get some much needed sleep on the plane. I remember what is was like to lie awake all night wondering if I packed everything, what I was forgetting, how is the baby doing...
I'm sure all is well. Jesus lives in China, too! He's been preparing your way to Mei Lin since before the world began. How cool is that?!

Sharon said...

Godspeed!
Sincerely,
Sharon